Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Crazy lazy


I am making a resolution to blog at least 3 times a week on here. Each time I will post a piece of my work and tell a funny story or a least a story that may or may not have anything to do with the art posted.

So today I went out into the world. The goal was to get energy drinks , Ambien and diet coke. Outside the 7-11 the world's oldest lady stopped her car behind me as I was pulling out. Inspecting the "damage" she said "you didn't look were going at all"
I replied not really knowing what she was talking about and noticing the six foot cross around her neck. "maybe it is you who did not look"
"Don't get smart with me. I am a retired cop"..... As I just stood there she continued "you are lucky, no damage"

She got back into her space ship and flew away.

I was left wondering since there was no impact or collision why had she stopped at all. I think she just needed to have a human interaction. I only wish it had been a more positive one.

No comments: